Page at Large on the Eboard
If you have questions about what this position entails, or are willing to volunteer, please reach out to a Board member. We are always happy to have more new faces in an active role in our Union. Typically the position is one where you are available for the monthly E-Board or General Membership meetings.
Members for the Communications Committee:
- Goal: Improve awareness of the work the union is doing, encourage engagement with the union and generally increase union visibility.
- Tools We Use: website, texts, emails, bulletin board, steward network.
- Tasks: Some members work individually on specific activities (website, emails from Council 2, text alerts, plus more). All members participate in meetings and email discussion, offering ideas, insights, opinions, etc.
- Who is needed: Anyone interested in participating is welcome!
- Contact: email@example.com